Reflexology & Regional Massage
ReflexologyThe practice of Reflexology can be traced back thousands of years and today it’s easy to find information on more than a dozen forms of this holistic therapy. Based on the idea that there are areas on the feet, hands, and ears that correspond to all the systems of the body, Reflexology quickly stimulates the relaxation response and can help establish balance physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.
Regional massage is individually tailored and can include:
- Swedish Massage: promotes general relaxation, improves circulation and functional mobility, relieves muscle tension
- Myofascial (Deep Tissue) Massage: releases chronic patterns of tension
- Joint Mobilization: enhances flexibility, improves range, quality, and ease of motion
- Dry Brushing: improves blood circulation, increases lymph flow, detoxifies
Vital Living includes these “extras”…
- Hydrotherapy and aromatherapy augment all modalities and are included in each session
- Thermotherapy is provided by a full-length, FDA-approved, Amethyst BioMat which produces healing far-infrared heat and uplifiting negative ions
Hours and Scheduling:All sessions are by appointment only.
In Preparation for your First Visit…Below are two important documents to download and print.
Vital Living is located at 103 Goldston Ave. in Carrboro.
These directions give specifics that a GPS doesn’t provide.
Please bring your completed Health History with you.
This allows more time for hands-on work.