“In Qigong the body is totally relaxed, yet the blood is mobilized to flow powerfully. Because there is no stress response or cortisol release, which contract blood vessels, the blood can enter areas that may have been blocked off for years. Microcirculation to the forehead is increased and digestion is greatly improved. Imagine the same blood circulation you get from jogging – while standing still
… completely relaxed. No other exercise offers this level of circulation to organs and endocrine glands.”
– Jeff Primack, founder – Supreme Science Qigong
- Provides stress relief
- Enhances immunity
- Generates energy: builds strength and stamina
- Fosters good balance
- Enhances circulation of blood and lymph
- Boosts metabolism and encourages detoxification
- Normalizes breath rate, heart rate, hormone levels, blood pressure, inflammation
- Improves sleep
- Promotes intuition, creativity, and synchronicities
Tips for your Practice
- PRESENCE – Be here now. Use your mind to feel, build, and guide the energy.
- POSTURE – Energy flows best when you are open, round, big, large. Relax.
- PRESS ON QI* – hold the energy; touch & feel it; press on it.
* The name, Press on Qi
, was trademarked by instructor, Jeff Primack. It’s what defines his particular style of Qigong training.